Colorado State University Women’s Rugby Club (Fort Collins, CO) is seeking a head coach for the 2014-2015 competitive season. This is a part-time position and will pay based off of experience (minimum of $1000/year). The team would consider paying an additional gas cost for a coach that lives further away.
The applicant will be interviewed by team representatives.
Practices for the Fall season will be held Tuesdays 6-8, Wednesdays 8-10, and Thursdays 7-9 on CSU’s intramural fields. Games and tournaments are held on weekends from early September to early November (depending on potential future playoff schedule). Travel to all away games is covered by the team. CSUWRC competes in the Pacific Mountain Rugby Conference within the East Division.
The head coach would have two assistant coaches helping alongside them that have been working with this team for 6+ years.
Preferred qualifications include, but are not limited to the following:
• USA Rugby coach certified (or willingness to attend clinic)
• 5 or more years of experience, preferably at the collegiate level
• Full commitment to practice and games
• Professionalism on and off the field
• Planning of all practices and/or collaboration with assistant coaches to maintain goals and solid practice outlines for the entire season
• Communication with assistant coaches and captain throughout season
• Teaching athletes proper rugby skills and development
The team currently consists of approximately 25 student athletes. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a statement of interest and your resume. Please contact us with any questions or if you need clarification. Thanks!