Coaching Regis Women’s Rugby team with a focus of forwards specific skills.
Regis women’s rugby coach is an individual who can adequately perform tasks included but not limited to: practice preparation, fitness training, game coaching, positional instruction, and aiding in overall team success. The forwards coach will be working in conjunction with the backs coach to provide training and instruction that will ensure safety and comfort in playing. This individual will be expected to answer questions and provide constructive feedback to players to aid in their success in the sport. Must work with the backs coach and officers in setting goals and understanding team needs, while being aware of budget projections, evaluating organizational needs and problem solving when questions arise. All administrative work is to be done by the students.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (Necessary for essential duties.)
- Experience: (Specific, observable and linked to essential duties.)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated experience or high interest in coaching sports and managing teams.
- Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours on evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work well with a variety of individuals.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certified or willingness to obtain
- Forwards experience-minimum 3+ years active playing in a forwards position
- Knowledge and experience of multiple forward positions, or resources, highly preferred
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Mary Nordini, club captain at email@example.com AND Brad Logar, Wellness and Recreation Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application is open until position is filled.