WANTED: Boston Women’s Rugby Club – Head Coach Position
Boston Women’s Rugby Club is looking for a head coach, in the Boston area, with:
- Coaching certification/previous experience coaching men or women competitively at collegiate or club levels.
- The ability to commit to two evening practices a week and to home and away matches on Saturdays.
- Interest in developing both first and second side players.
- Experience in creating comprehensive training plans.
This position includes a stipend and funding for further coaching development.
Established in 1976, Boston Women’s is the city’s oldest independent women’s club.
- New England Rugby Football Union Division 1 Champions in 2012, 2017
- #1 Seed in the Northeast and 3rd Place in the East in 2016
- Four Leaf 15s Champions 2014, 2016
- #1 Seed in the Northeast and Top 4 finish in Division 1 National Championships in 2014
- Northeast Champions in 2014
- An athletic, dedicated, and motivated team with a mix of experience
- Currently rostering over 30 players
- Eager for leadership, structured goals and development
- Looking to advance competitiveness within USA Rugby
- A club who participates in multiple philanthropy events every year related to rugby and the Boston community
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions about the position or to apply, send a copy of your coaching resume/CV.