The CU Women’s Rugby team is looking for an energetic, dedicated, organized and passionate individual to continue forward as Head Coach beginning Fall 2018. The team is made up of 30+ women and competes in D1 against teams such as CSU, Airforce, UNM, Utah State, Montana State and more.
The team practices Tues-Thurs 6-8pm on campus. Fall season 15’s competitive Aug-Nov and Spring 7s season February-May. There is a small stipend available and non negotiable. The team also competes in the Las Vegas Invitational tournament, runs their own Spring Sevens tournament, and bi-yearly alumni event.
- Local or close to Boulder, CO
- Min,.Level 200 USA Rugby Certification
- CPR & First Aid trained (or willing to obtain)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or HS Diploma
- Background in athletics, teaching and/or coaching sports/managing teams
- Demonstrates effective organizational and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours on evenings and weekends
- Ability to work well with a variety of individuals
- Creates a safe and inclusive environment
- Min of 3 years coaching experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the game of Rugby
- Required to bring on supplemental coaching staff in collaboration with team leaders
Any interested individuals please e-mail Coach Mollie McCarthy (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy of your rugby resume. Thank you and please share.