Georgetown Women’s Rugby Football Club (GUWRFC) is looking for a Forwards Coach!
What is GUWRFC?
- GUWRFCis a competitive Division 2 team in the Capital Collegiate Women’s Rugby Conference that was established in 2000
- Has won the PRU championships 4 times
- Qualified for the Mid-Atlantic Rugby Football Union tournament 3 times
- Played in the Sweet 16s at Nationals
- Currently, GUWRFC plays 15s throughout the fall semester, and a mix between 15s and 7s in the spring.
Our Ideal Coach:
- Has coaching and/or player leadership experience in the forward pack
- Would consider a long-term position with GUWRFC
- Is encouraging and will help us learn the skills to grow as players.
- Practices: Tuesday and Thursdays for two hours between 5:00 and 9:00 PM
- Games: 4-5 on Saturdays each semester
Logistics and Details:
- USA Rugby Certification: coaches must be USA Rugby Certified, but GUWRFC is willing to help cover the costs of certification
- Position would begin August 2018
- Position is volunteer, unpaid
Interested parties should contact email@example.com.