Brooklyn Women’s Rugby is seeking a new full-time Head Coach for the 2014 season, to start in early August. An experienced coach is preferred, as we are hoping to expand and grow as a club after a successful 2013 season, but newer coaches are welcome as well.
Our practices are held in , which is easily accessible by train, bus and car. We practice twice a week, currently on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7-9pm, and usually have games on Saturdays (locations/times are TBD).
Some key responsibilities would include:
• Plan/deliver club training sessions
• Provide constructive feedback to players
• Commit to the progress of player’s skill levels and understanding of the game
• Develop team play/strategies
• Work with captains to carry out team selection and provide team analysis
Our captains would work closely with the new coach to run practices and do everything to help out and make sure that it is a smooth transition
This is a paid position. Those interested should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!