- Is a competitive Division 2 team in the Capital Collegiate Women’s Rugby Conference
- Has a strongly committed roster of 20-30 players annually, and we practice twice weekly
- Has four to five matches each semester, and they are always on Saturdays
- Loves rugby and hopes to continue playing under the guidance of our new coaches!
Our Ideal Coach:
- Is passionate about rugby
- Knows how to teach new and returning players
- Has coaching or leadership experience
- Knows how to work with female college ruggers
- Must commit to our two weekly practices, as well as games
- Is flexible with either days or times is definitely an asset.
- Is encouraging and will help us learn the skills to grow as players.
Logistics and Details:
- Practice Times: typically Tuesdays and Thursdays in the evening, but our schedule is not
set in stone until the beginning of the semester
- USA Rugby Certification: coaches must be USA Rugby Certified, but the team is willing to
help cover the costs of certification
Interested parties should email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.