The news slowed down a bit this week and we’re highlighting the World Rugby Women’s Sevens Players of the Year 2019, Columbia defeating Brazil in 15s, Japan takes the first leg of Asia 7s and Wales have added Scotland to international schedule.
As always, there is more news to be had, keep on reading:
- New Zealand sweeps the World Rugby Women’s Sevens Players of the Year 2019: Sarah Hirini (New Zealand), Tyla Nathan-Wong (New Zealand) and Ruby Tui (New Zealand).
- Columbia defeated Brazil in 15s for the first time in 16 years, 28-7
- Japan has won the first leg of three at the Asia 7s
- The South Africa Invitational IV team will tour Spain from Sep 30 to Oct 5
- Wales have added Scotland to their autumn international series
- Rugby Belize becomes the first union in Central America to join RAN
- Deloitte renews sponsorship of Ulster Women’s Rugby
- Tempur continues sponsorship of Philippines National Rugby Teams
- USA’s Nicole Heavirland opens up about why she started playing rugby
- England’s Kearnan Myall opens up about his depression surrounding playing international rugby
- Ireland’s Lynne Cantwell talks with Sports Joe about her career and the launch of the ‘Liberty Fields’ documentary
- One #rugbyjobs advert this week:
- Seattle Saracens search for a Marketing Manager