YSC Rugby stands in solidarity with the brave protestors around the country (and those around the world) fighting against systemic racism is America. Rugby values diversity, equity and justice. As such, we feel obligated to speak out against these injustices as it includes the rugby community and beyond.
Silence is violence. Ask questions, educate yourself and speak against the injustices you see in everyday life. Now more than ever it is important to amplify and support the unheard through action through donation, demonstration, or confrontation with racism online with family, friends and teammates.
- Black Lives Matter
- Movement for Black Lives
- Anti Racism Project
- Fight for Breonna Taylor
- Zinn Education Project
- Anti-racism resources (Living Google Doc by Sarah Sophie Flicker & Alyssa Klein)
- 21-Day Racial Equity Habit Building Challenge
- New Era of Public Safety – Advocacy Toolkit
- My White Friend Asked Me on Facebook to Explain White Privilege. I Decided to Be Honest
- 75 Things White People Can Do for Racial Justice
- Save the Tears: White Woman’s Guide
- Welcome to the Anti-Racism movement – Here’s What You’ve Missed
- Teach Your Child about Black History Month
- Your Kids Aren’t too Young to Talk About Race