Countdown to World Cup 2021!
This September 18, we’ll be one year out from the official 2021 World Cup kick-off.
What does it take to build a champion mindset? Join XV Foundation Sept 18th to learn from a panel of those who’ve built one. Featuring Julie Foudy (USA Soccer), Scott Burrell (NBA), and Maryanne Sorensen (USA Rugby), and the US rugby women looking to bring gold back to the US.
This hour and a half event will feature two panels of current and future world champions, a silent auction, and gear giveaways.
- Julie Foudy; Two-Time FIFA Women’s World Cup Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist
- Scott Burrell; NBA Champion – Chicago Bulls. Featured on ‘The Last Dance’ ESPN Series
- Maryanne Sorensen; Rugby World Cup Champion and USA Rugby Hall of Fame Inductee
- Kate Zackary; (15) 15s caps & (13) 7s series appearances. 15s World Cup 2017 and 7s World Cup 2018
- Jordan (Gray) Matyas; (18) 15s caps & (10) 7s series appearances. 15s World Cup 2017 and 7s World Cup 2018
- Kb Broughton; (5) 15s caps. WPL Champion, 2019